IT Services are one of the most important services your business has, so you should choose your IT Services company carefully. But what are the most important things to look for in locating an IT company? How do you know you have a company that will be there when you need them? Here is a checklist you could use to determine which IT Services company is right for you:
- Protect your data in a disaster (disaster plan)- You need a disaster plan so that your data will be safe in the event of an unplanned event such as a storm, flood, hurricane, or other natural disaster. This should also include having a security plan in place to protect from hackers and other invaders like viruses, malware, and security issues.
- Minimize downtime. One of the biggest problems which results from IT problems is the amount of down time you experience after a disaster or other problem with your equipment and technology. Choose an IT company capable of getting you back up to speed in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Choose certified technicians. Whatever solution you choose, you do not want to have people who do not understand every situation involved in IT issues. Do a little research to find out the credentials of your IT company before hiring.
- Look for a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This gives you extra security in knowing that your IT people will solve your problem or will give you your money back. You can't afford to have people work on your system only to discover that they have not fixed your problem.
- Excellent Communication- Knowing your IT people will be there when you need them, without having to call several different locations is a great peace of mind you need regarding IT issues. Find out how well your IT company communicates and how accessible they are before committing to deciding on who to contract with.
- Multiple Service Options- Another important thing to look for in choosing an IT company is the ability to pool all of your IT services in one location. Knowing that any of your needs are taken care of in one place is a peace of mind you can only achieve from colocation of services (having a company with multiple services under one roof).
These are some good tips to go by regarding locating the best IT Services for your business. No matter what type of business you have, with so much going online these days, it is important to know that, in a disaster, or other problems, your IT company will be there.
If we can help you with any IT services, contact us. That's what we do and we offer many services and a level of expertise that you can count on. We have been in business as a reliable telephone and communications company for over 30 years and have recently added IT Services to our line of service options. Call on us if we can help. We have local support in the following areas of BC:
Kelowna, Penticton, Kamloops, Vernon