Warranty & Maintenance
Extended Warranty, Service Agreement, SLA, Maintenance program, Managed Services .... There are many different methods and styles of service agreements when it comes to telecom & IT support. Some cover strictly the hardware, some only cover software while others are specifically for labour.
We provide QUALITY communications systems and we stand behind them! All of our telecom hardware comes with a minimum 12 month parts & labour warranty. Our business grade servers and workstations come with 36 month, next business day warranties.
As for ongoing support we offer 2 different extended support plans. Telecom Extended Maintenance Agreement and IT Managed Services Agreement.
Telecom Extended Maintenance Agreement - This is the standard extended warranty agreement for telecom equipment
- Covers all of your purchased or leased telephone hardware
- Software updates (if available)
- Annual database offsite backup and system health check
- This no-obligation offer is sent to customers during the last month of the system factory warranty term
IT Managed Services Agreement - This type of agreement typically suites clients who are utilizing our full offering of business communications services. It is an agreed upon, fixed monthly fee and covers all recurring software, cloud subscriptions and labour.
It takes the guesswork our of your IT budget and holds us accountable to you for response times and system uptime! This arrangement also allows for CONNECT to provide a much higher level of service than that of the traditional "break-fix" model
- Includes unlimited technical labour (or a capped amount if desired)
- Hosted Exchange Email & support
- Cloud file enablement (if required)
- Onsite/offsite data backup, verification and test restore
- Windows Server monitoring & maintenance
- Windows workstation monitoring & maintenance
- Antivirus managed agent
- Anti Spam managed agent
- Asset Management
- Firewall management
- Mobile device management
- VoIP/PBX/Telephone System support
- Much, much more
This type of agreement starts with a network discovery and an onsite meeting to get a better idea of your IT environment as well as your business needs. The entire program is based around providing value to your business. Please contact us to schedule a discovery meeting.